Langsung ke konten utama

Spoof text: Don't forget again!

It was story for about 3 weeks ago.

My father had an operation in his stomach. He had to stay for his recovery a few days, four or three day maybe, in Murangan Hospital. My mother was there too, accompanied my father of course. But, I and my young sister stayed at home.
 

It was a day after my father had an operation. I and my sister were going to look our father in the hospital after school. My mother noticed me if I wanted to go there, don’t forget to bring mp3 player and thermos.

At 4 pm we were home and prepared all things which should to bring. Of course I didn’t forget to brought mp3 player and thermos. At about 4.30 pm, we were ready at all.

We arrived at 5 pm. It was cloudy enough. Then we went to my father’s room immediately. As everyone did at the hospital, so do us!

After a while, my mother said to me, to make sure that I remembered to bring mp3 player and thermos. Then I showed her that I was not bad in memorized. But! What happened? Actually I didn’t forget. But, I forgot to bring my school bag where my mp3 player’s headset was there. Oh my god! I looked very stupid that time.

How my father can use the mp3 player without a headset? But my parents tolerated it.

At 5.30 pm, I went home alone, I mean my sister still in the hospital, but I went back home to take the headset and some others which demanded by my mother before such 1 kg apples and knife. Am! I will not forget it!

Guess what! I didn’t forget! Really! But, a thing that was very important than the others, that’s the key! I was totally forgotten of it. I just memorized to bring the headset, apples, and knife. I forgot that the home key was brought by my sister. So, what should I do? I just waited Maghreb while playing harmonica. I was so regretted for my self. I was very bad, and stupid!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sport task: SQUASH

“Squash adalah salah satu cabang olahraga yang tergolong baru di Indonesia. Itu sebabnya masih banyak orang yang kurang begitu mengetahui tentang Squash.” Sumber: andihasanudin weblog (wordpress) ; oleh Andihasanudin pada April 17, 2008. Sejarah Squash  Squash sebenarnya telah ada pada abad ke-19, di daerah Fleet Prison London. Seorang murid sekolah di daerah itu mengadopsi permainan tenis dengan melakukan gerakan memantul-mantulkankan bola ke dinding. Awalnya gerakan tersebut merupakan warming up atau pemanasan sebelum bermain tenis lapangan. Belakangan, gerakan tersebut dikembangkan di sebuah sekolah di Inggris yang bernama Horrow pada tahun 1820. Meski terlahir dan besar di Inggris, namun justru Amerika Serikatlah yang pertama kali mendirikan asosiasi squash pada tahun 1907 dengan nama United States Squash Racquets Association. Padahal, di negeri asalnya Inggris squash pada awalnya merupakan cabang dari tenis lapangan. Squash baru berdiri sendiri di Inggris pada tahun 1928 dengan

Cousin's Cats

[lucky Update 1] Elegant & Love it!

UAS Operating System

Seperti yang mahasiswa ketahui bahwa belajar adalah salah satu usaha untuk menghadapi UAS selain makan makanan sehat dan tidur yang cukup. Ini malam pertama saya dengan OS. Karena bosan, terpaksa keadaan ini saya abadikan. Semoga ada manfaatnya!  amin,